Review: Asutra Best Organic Exfoliating Body Scrub!

Body scrubs come and go but few can really leave you with a lasting impression and claim themselves "Best" of all the rest.

About Asutra:  Living a clean yoga lifestyle both on and off the mat is important for a healthy mind, body and soul.  Inspired by the practice of yoga, meditation, and relaxation Asutra saw a need for all natural and organic products which are specifically designed for you before, during and after your practice.


1. Natural and Organic Ingredients
2.Essential Oil Mixtures
3.Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly
4.Made in the USA
5.Safe for Body AND Mat

My Experience: At first glance I was impressed by the packaging and inclusion of a little spoon to scoop it out with (it's the little things) With that being said once you scoop out this 100% pure dead sea salt scrub infused with organic lemongrass, organic ylang ylang oil,sweet almond, jojoba, argan and aloe vera you can see it is finely ground and the smell is simply divine. I decided to try this on the driest and most flaky skin on my body, my legs. I took out a spoonful of the scrub and massaged this into my legs and felt such immediate hydration and moisturizing benefits I have never experienced with other scrubs before. I also used this to scrub my feet as well and I could not believe the softness after I rinsed off. The scent alone stimulates the senses making your shower an instant spa experience that uplifts your spirit and soul and cares for your skin like no other scrub. My skin was incredibly soft and I felt so relaxed and comfortable all day long. This is more than just the "best" organic exfoliating body scrub this is literally a magic potion of senses and spirit. 

You can find Asutra products on their website Asutra.com or on Amazon.

*This product was sent to me absolutely free from Asutra.com for the purpose of review all opinions expressed are of my own*

Popular Posts