Review: Old Factory Candles Winter Wonderland Scents!

*I was sent these wonderful candles for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review no other compensation was provided.*



When I discover something by being given an opportunity to try things I like to spend my time thoroughly with a product to make sure I either really enjoy them or have an opposing opinion. With the Old Factory Candles I have now the privilege of getting to review these twice. The first time I had these candles it was the Fall Scents and now for this go around I went with the Winter Wonderland which includes: Winter Wonderland, Hot Cocoa and Roasted Chestnut.

Before I get into these scents I just want to give you a little background on these candles.
 
 Old Factory candles are hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax, self-trimming cotton candle wicks, and premium fragrance oils. The Old Factory Candle Gift Sets each contain 3 different scented candles. Each candle burns clean and even for 20 hours. The subtle jar design makes it the perfect complement for any decor, and any room of the house – kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, family room, great room, and basement. 

Now to the scents themselves: Winter Wonderland if you want to know what a cold, crisp, winter day is filled with sugar cookies baking in the air, the bustling of people shopping and warm mittens this candle is for you, It encompasses all the elements of a wonderful Winter day and fills the air with Christmas.

First Snow: This one was my favorite out of the 3. I burned this candle one night while I was wrapping gifts and I felt such a sense of calm and contentment. The smell lingered in the air and if you looked out the window you can swear you see snowflakes drifting and forming a beautiful white canvas.

Roasted Chestnut was burning on Christmas morning and smelled of freshly cut wood and delicious roasted chestnuts catching the fire just right. I reveled in this one as well.

All in all I love every one of these candles they were truly a gift for every one who had the pleasure of being in the room while they were burning. 

Bring home these scents today there are so many wonderful themes to choose from:OLD FACTORY CANDLES

Popular Posts