Review: Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum


Valentia Clear Lift Revitalizing Lotion:


About Them
Just like their namesake Valentia The Goddess of Healing, Valentia relies on all natural ingredients and organic cosmetic ingredients that will repair and protect the skin. With several key ingredients such as:
Gotu Kola: It is known to prevent infection and inhibit scar formation. It is also useful in repairing skin and connective tissues and smoothing out cellulite.
Lactic Acid: (AHA) increases skin cell turnover revealing healthier, glowing skin.
Licorice:Lightens unwanted pigmentation and corrects skin discoloration
Argan Oil: Rich in vitamin-E improves elasticity.
Seaweed: Increases skin oxygen to help detoxify and boost antioxidant defense.



My Experience:

When trying this out for the first time I was reminded of the first serum that I had experienced with
Valentia Even Glow Vitamin C Serum. Which was the first time I had ever tried anything from them and I not only was impressed at the quality and the ingredients but I was forever changed in my skin care routine after using it for a period of time. The main thing is the product produces results that my skin that went from dull and lifeless to tighter, brighter and clearer than it has ever been in 15 years.

This serum reminds me so much of the Vitamin C Serum but better!
It has this silky consistency, bares a light peach color and sinks into your skin instantly.
I usually wash my face and use a hyaluronic serum before I apply this one. When that dries I apply the Clear Lift Revitalizing Serum which feels cooling and soothing to my skin and apply my moisturizer and I am ready to go. I notice that my makeup application is smoother and looks even and I don't experience any dry patches or greasiness. The smell is of fresh sweet oranges and is so pleasant to the senses.  The end result is clearer, fresher and more brighter looking skin feeling soft and youthful and at 45 I can use all the help in there I can get.

Of course end results may be different for your specific skin type so always consult a dermatologist before you try any new skin care as some ingredients may exacerbate your specific areas of need.

All in all I am in love with this serum and with the Valentia brand.









*I was administered this product for free through BrandBacker, I was not compensated for my opinions.

Popular Posts