Review: InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask

*I was sent this product for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review no other compensation was provided*




I have been reviewing hair products for some time and I find myself to be very cautious as to what I put in my hair, Over the years I have had many hair disasters and products that were NOT for me what so ever. A few years ago when I started my Youtube channel I was mainly researching Keratin products and treatments for my hair as I heard such wonderful things about the effects it can have and also the damaging effects it could have so I found a line by Suave and I fell in love with their entire Keratin line of Shampoos, conditioners and styling products. Soon after I was trying more and more of other lines but nothing did for my hair what the Suave line had done. However, I had always been open to trying any products that were as natural as I could find and mainly that would nourish my hair. Out comes the opportunity to try the InstaNatural Superior Hydration Argan Oil Hair Mask and when I read the ingredients I was sold on giving it a go.

The mask itself is very creamy and smells like marshmallow to me.
I applied this to the tips and mid-shaft first and then to the crown and roots and left it in for 5 minutes. It rinsed out clean and my hair felt very smooth and hydrated but the best was yet to come when I went to style my hair, My hair is wavy and thick and takes quite a bit of time to blow dry and then straighten and I am always concerned that the natural moisture is stripped due to styling and dyeing. I found that styling when I used this was a lot easier and it left such an incredible shine and body to it when I was done that I had never experienced before in a deep mask without having to devote over and hour for it to really work. 

This mask retails for  $17.95 

I would definitely recommend this product for those who need moisture and hydration and really want to nourish their hair.



INgredients: Argan Oil
+ Amino Acid Complex
+ Coconut Oil
+ Shea Butter
+ Vitamin B5



Popular Posts