Review: "When" Masks Glamour Base


When will you know, your using the RIGHT mask?

When which was launched in Korea, in 2011 created a innovative face mask with superior adhesion and hydrating effect. They do this by using an all- natural bio-cellulose technology to create innovative masks and with superior adhesion and hydrating effects. The all- natural bio-cellulose sheet is made from coconuts which is used to treat burn patients. Despite it's lightweight the sheet can hold essence 100 times it's weight. That means 10 more times than fabric or paper mask sheets.This mask is also friendly to the environment by having the essence contact the face so thoroughly it creates less waste than leading masks normally do. Which means you are getting the full effects of the sheet and high amounts of hydration.

When has created a series of spa-like masks that contain ingredients that are natural and soothing for when your skin needs that extra care. It is also formulated without parabens, sulfates and phthalates.

My Experience:

I received the Glamour Base or (Makeup Base) which i was most 
excited for to help with smoother and more even based skin before
I apply my makeup. The following directions are very pivotal
in using these sheets and you must follow them to the letter!!

-Cleanse and dry the face.
-Open the pouch and unfold the three layers of sheets (film-mask sheet-paper). 
-Remove the paper and the film, and place the mask sheet on the face. Adjust and smooth out the mask sheet for good contact. 
-Remove and discard the mask after about 30 minutes.
-No need to rinse. 
-Massage remaining product into face and neck.
-Use immediately after opening. 


Results:

After the 30 minutes I simply peeled off the mask and used the remaining essence all over my face and neck for extra hydration. I have used sheet masks in the past that were so drenched with product that I felt like I was wearing jelly fish on my face but I can honestly say I did not get that with the When Makeup Base mask. It felt amazingly hydrating and softer than I could ever have imagined. Applying my makeup shortly afterwards I noticed right away that my foundation glided on smoother and stayed in place longer. My face remained fresh and dewy all day and I had no patches or uneven coverage. I recommend if you have a special event coming up to give this particular one a try. 
This is only one of the many varieties that WHEN offers and after trying this one out I am very eager to try the other 4. TravelMate, Snow Magic, 10Pm and Last Choice. These all retail for $7 which is absolutely a great deal and you will achieve spa like results with these if you use them often.(recommended 3 times a week) Below is a list of all retailers where you can purchase these amazing masks.





 *When masks are available at**

• Sephora
• Ulta Beauty
• Anthropologie (online only)
• Bartell Drugs
• Beautychoice.com (online only)
• Birchbox (online only)
• Rickys NYC
• Starboard Cruise Services


*These masks were provided to me through Brandbacker for absolutely free for the purpose of review*

Popular Posts