Review: Anavita Wrinkle Cream

I was sent this cream for free for review the opinions are my own and are 100% honest and unbiased no other compensation was received for this review. I was excited to try this cream for a number of reasons, #1 It's all-natural paraben free, cruelty free and non-irritating. It is designed for every skin type and is also proven to stimulate collagen and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. The cream itself is thick, emollient and very moisturizing. I used this cream for a few nights and then I would also use it during the day as suggested before I would apply my makeup foregoing my usual face primer. 

This definitely made my skin feel smoother and ready for makeup however, the consistency of this cream did not feel like it absorbed in my skin and in fact I felt it was a bit heavy for daytime even though it is recommended as a day cream and makeup base I really did not like it for pre-makeup application and much more enjoyed this as a night cream. I did see a more of a difference when I awoke with this cream, my skin felt firmer and smoother.

I would recommend this as an anti-wrinkle cream and cell booster for those who want serious fine line removal and softer skin. This cream is valued at $29.95.





Anavita  Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream serves as a moisturizer, day cream, night cream, and makeup base. This product promises that you do not need any other primers or serums when using this product.
It promises to stimulate collagen production and rebuild the cellular matrix of the skin using 3 clinically proven ingredients.

1. Hyalauronic Acid- Helps in Cell production, keeping skin firm and smooth.

2. Argireline- Decreases visible signs of aging 

3. Matrixyl-is palmitoyl-pentapeptide 3 and this is a peptide that specifically stimulates collagen synthesis and skin repair. This means it qualifies as a long-term aging system.


Popular Posts