Exfolimate Review is it worth the hype?

When I saw this listed for a review I was a bit skeptical but thought it seemed like a different approach to exfoliating than I had ever known, for those of you foreign to the concept of exfoliation it is a process in which dead skin cells are removed from the top layer of the skin (epidermis) to reveal newer and fresher looking skin by process of sloughing it off either with a mild scrub or cleanser. 

So when i first received this thing I was a bit intrigued as it looked nothing like anything I would want to rub on my face it more resembled something you dice vegetables with.
You simply use this when your skin is wet and supple, (they recommend while showering or bathing).

Use the exfolimate by applying slight pressure at a 90 degree angle along the contours of your skin, using the face or the body tool. Then to clean you just run the Exfolimate edge under warm running water and your done! Voila! softer skin in under a minute. Or is it?
What it includes:
2 pieces one large for body and small for face

For me, sadly I did not enjoy this product. Even though the blades are dull I just felt like i was taking a dull razor to my face and it really didn't feel or look any differently after use.
I have to admit I didn't try the larger one for my body and I may play around with it at some point but to be honest I can get that kind of exfoliating after a good scrub and shaving and I have no real qualms about that.
The concept is a good one and I know a lot of people will think this is state of the art and a more "modern" way of going about their exfoliating but for me it fell flat.

US price $29.99
Made in Australia

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts