Review: BA STAR Cosmetics Tropical Eye Shadow Palette




BA Star Cosmetics Tropical Eye Shadow Palette and Glue Shadow Base:

BA Star was gracious enough to allow me to review this eye shadow palette for you
through BrandBacker, All opinions are truly my own based on how I used them.

Summertime is officially upon us and so marks the time for bright days, fun colors and showing off your tropical look. All that is possible with this palette!


Check out my full review in my video complete with swatches!!


In these pics I used the Turquiose, White, Lime and Silver all colors are so pigmented
and easily blendable.I love all the colors equally but this was my favorite look that I came up with, This came with the glue as well and promises to stay on all day I did not use it for this tutorial.
BA STAR is the # 1 Selling Makeup for Cheerleaders & Dancers. And, Now You can share their Secret with BA STAR affordable High Pigment Eye Shadow Palettes and Glue Shadow Base. Look Great On Stage or Off! Its Your Show!

If your interested in getting one of your own GO HERE: BA STAR COSMETICS use the code: 50Tropic to get 50% off of your purchase.. Want to WIN one?? check out my video above and enter!! HURRY CODE IS ONLY GOOD TILL THE 4th!!

Popular Posts