Review:Studio Gear CC cream




Studio Gear Hydrating CC Cream this unique formula claims to fight aging, cover blemishes, retain moisture all without a greasy feeling or film.

I received this cream through BrandBacker for review. I chose the color natural pictured above.

Upon applying it to my skin I noticed it had sort of a grey tint to it but that faded as I blended it in my skin, I did notice some slight coverage but honestly not enough for my liking as I am prone to acne and I need more of a medium coverage to cover any blemishes I may have this unfortunately did not do that, however it did work very well as a primer/makeup base and did seem to blur out any discoloration and uneven skin tone. It blends nicely with foundation if you want more of a heavy coverage but on it's own I would recommend this to be a light BB cream finish. 

It also does give amazing hydration if you have dry skin or combination skin.

Studio Gear:Studio Gear Cosmetics is a prestigous cosmetics brand featuring a full collection of professional makeup brushes, revolutionalizing complexion formulas, and a wide selection of color products for the eyes, cheeks, and lips. This is a line created true to the concept that every woman deserves professional, high quality cosmetics at a reasonable price.

Studio Gear is also offering a 10% discount on their website just use the code:bloggercc GO HERE
All opinions expressed here are my own I was not paid for this review only sent free sample.

Popular Posts