Review: All Natural Dead Sea Nourishing Facial Mud Mask by Rivage

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was fortunate to receive this facial mask to review, and it couldn't have come at a better time
because the holiday season always stresses me out and eventually it shows on my face...sigh

I was instantly impressed with the amount of product that was in one of these pouches 50gm!
and a little went a long way and covered my entire face (seen below). 

When I applied this I could instantly feel a cooling sensation, followed by a real deep tightening so I know it was working really down into my pores to remove all that dirt and stress from the day.

It instructs you to leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes but I left mine on for about 10.

When I washed this off my skin felt rejuvenated and smoother, I could even tell some of my blemishes were going flatter. I really couldn't believe how well this worked!!

I still have a good amount of product left and intend to use it at least once a week to get the full 
benefit. But I definitely give this one a thumbs up.

Rivage All Natural Dead Sea Nourishing Facial Mask is formulated with mud from the Dead Sea and  natural honey extract with nourishing amino acids to rejuvenate and nourish your skin it retails for $5.99






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts