MY REVIEW:Noxicare All Natural Pain Relief


First off I would like to thank Tomoson.com for allowing me to sample and review this produhttp://cholyflower.blogspot.com/2012/10/my-reviewnoxicare-all-natural-pain.htmlct.

Here's a little background: Noxicare All Natural Pain Relief is an odorless, fast-acting, non-greasy, long lasting an all natural pain cream. It provides you relief from joint, nerve and muscoloskeletal pain relief. This cream has ingredients I didn't even know could aid you in any kind of pain! 

Including: Turmeric
               Rosemary
               Willow Bark
               Ginger
               Boswellia Extract
               Holy Basil (lol)
               Alpha Lipoic Acids

What these ingredients do separately (in a nutshell) is work to increase blood circulation, reduce irritation and swelling, improve muscle and joint pain, muscles and knees in a nutshell whatever pain you have NoxiCare can aid it.

I received it last week along with a complimentary t-shirt so i have to say I was a bit skeptical. It's funny that I had been having some discomfort in my right wrist that day and my tendons in my arm were feeling like rubber bands snapping all day. At first i thought it was my Carpal Tunnel flaring so I wore a stretch bandage all day but that really didn't do anything in fact it made that rubber band feeling a lot worse.
I quickly gathered up the Noxicare as it was staring at me as if to say "Yes, you need to use me" while sitting amongst a pile of other sample products I had.

The first thing I went to do when I opened it was smell it because as you all know MOST if not ALL pain-relief cream stink to the high heavens!! This however, did not. There was no smell whatsoever.  I quickly applied some on my arm and wrist area and it penetrated immediately (almost like a nice balm) and then I didn't think about it for quite some time.

The reason I didn't think about it?? I felt no discomfort.. no pain.. no rubber bands!!!
This had really worked!! Well, then a few days later my Mother-in Law was suffering from shoulder pain and asked if I had any type of pain cream and I offered her my Noxicare. Within an hour she mentioned she had felt better (and has yet to give it back). 

I would recommend this product to ANYONE with pain of ANY kind! If it produces results like this without the smells or stings of other creams it is well worth the praise and giving it a try. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts