Glade Expressions Review



I was sent coupons through BzzAgent on another exciting campaign. 
This time it was for the Glade Diffuser and Fragrance Mist and the ones I will be reviewing are the Pineapple/Mangosteen diffuser and Fragrance Mist and the Fuji Apple and Cardamon Spice.

I had purchased the fragance mist a few times before this campaign so I was already familiar with the very sleek and stylish fragrance mist reusable spray bottle. The scent I tried this time was the Pineapple/Mangosteen and also I bought another Fuji Apple(had this one before).

I have to go with the Fuji Apple on this one, I loved it from the moment I sprayed, it just reminds me of fall and crisp apples, leaves and a warm feeling. I have since re-purchased this one several times and i also bought the diffuser and passed it on to a friend.

The Pineapple Mangosteen I do also have as well in both forms,but I much prefer the diffuser than the spray it had more of a delicate smell as with the spray it tends to linger in the air in a not so pleasant way.

I also have purchased the Lavender Diffuser as well but have not used it. 
I would recommend these products by Glade for anyone who loves warm and inviting scents and also the convenience of just replacing the can when your scent is gone, it's a wonderful way to save from buying all those aerosols and the packaging can go anywhere.

I have purchased all of my Glade products at Target who had the best selection and prices I even got some of the ones I went to re-purchase for free!

This campaign was a definite thumbs-up Thank You! BzzAgent!!


Popular Posts