Wen Hair Care and why I love it!!

I started using WEN about 2 yrs ago, like most of you I watched the infamous infomercial featuring Alyssa Milano and Chaz Dean (founder and maker of WEN products). I was intrigued by the step by step comparison with the 2 models and their specific hair types. I myself, have thick, coarse and color-treated hair and I have not really been crazy about a lot of products on the market for color-treated hair. I dye my hair at least every 4-6weeks and because my hair is sooooo dark (usually Dark Brown) I have to watch the grey that comes in  due to stress and if you knew me a year ago it was a lot!! Anyway, I went online and saw that there was a special to try WEN at 39.95 so I ordered the kit. I was super-excited to try it when it came! They sent 3 products:

1. Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

2. Sweet Almond Mint Deep Conditioner

3. Comb

and a FREE styling balm (which I still have!!)

I'm not going to go into specifics as I am not by any means a promoter nor am i getting paid to talk about WEN. I just want you to know my experience with it.


Ok, so first of all the smell is incredible!! You instantly want to eat this stuff(it smells like almond cookies).. It is thick in consistency as a good conditioner should be but now your thinking well how can a conditioner CLEAN my hair??? It's not formulated to sud so don't look for it to lather or create a foam, instead you feel silkiness running through the sooner you use the 10-12 pumps that it calls for (for each section of your hair). Then you use the comb to distribute it through all the way to the ends and leave it in for about 5-10 minutes but the longer you leave it  in the better. 
I used this regimen every other day and I loved what it was doing to my hair!! As I mentioned before my hair is color-treated, thick and coarse and i have had many hair-cuts in the last 3 yrs. After using WEN for one year I held off getting my locks cut and the growing it did was incredible. My hair became more healthy and I spent less time getting it chopped off. 
Did I go back to using other products?? of course I am a beauty blogger!! But, I always come crawling back to the WEN haircare system ( i just got a shipment recently in Pomegranate). There are a million testimonials but the best judge is yourself of course, I suggest you give it a go and see if it works for you!! Don't worry it is for ALL hair types:thin, thick, long, short, frizzy, curly, wavy. straight styles it works for all involved.

Click the link below if you would like to give it a try no obligation and you can cancel at anytime.
($10 cheaper then when I started!!)


Wanna get in??? TRY WEN TODAY FOR $29.95



Heres the technical stuff:Unlike many ordinary shampoos, WEN®cleansers are made with natural ingredients and contain no sodium laurel sulfate or other damaging detergents. They don't lather; instead, they create smooth foam when mixed with water for shinier, healthier-looking, more manageable results.




Me 2012
Me in 2011
Me in 2010




Popular Posts