Review on Back to School Reusable Tote

I want to say first of all I was very happy to be chosen to review the Packaways reusable totes and it couldn't have come at a better time!

 I was sent 2 of them one in blue one in pink  both were 12 gallon sizes.
 I was in the process of cleaning out my Daughter's room and the attic and I am tired of using those huge ziplock bags to store away clothes and what have you, As I was pulling those down from then attic one was in worse shape than the other. First of all I LOVE how easy it is to assemble these boxes and might I add that I did it without the help if the instructions which I didn't see were on the front of the packing box when it came!!
  I didn't do so bad my first time out. All you do is turn it on the bottom side down fold the panels in and then turn it upright and fill it and then just press the tabs in the slots and you are all done so easy!! I packed my box (the blue one shown) with costumes I use from my various plays and I sealed it up and put it away in less than 5 minutes.
 I love the durability of these boxes they are made of a hard plastic that is bendable but certainly not breakable and the colors are bright and you can write what the contents are on the side panels and erase it again when you have to re-use it. 
 I am saving the pink one for my Daughter's Summer clothes! 
 There are various sizes you can pick from:12 Gallon, 16 Gallon and 21 Gallon
  They are also available in green blue, white natural and pink ranging in cost from $8.75-$10.10 
trust me it would be the best investment in storage totes you ever made!





 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Popular Posts