Review: Insta-Natural Dead Sea Mud Mask from a Pirate point of view

Want to be tellin' ye 'bout 'tis deep sea mud mask

Ahoy all me beauties!! I was more than willing to accept yet another wonderful product from one of my newly favorite skin care line InstaNatural. I was sent this wonderful product through BrandBacker for free in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review.

InstaNatural in Davy Jones' secret treasure chest Sea Mud Mask is an all natural purifier that comes from the renowned and sacred Dead Sea. Gar! which contains many minerals and beneficial to the skin, such as magnesium, sodium, bronine, potassium and calcium.

You apply a thin layer of this mask to your face and within about 10-15 minutes you will feel it tightening and hardening and what I love about this mask is the tightening is not uncomfortable at all and there is no unpleasant odor. I had this mask on for about that time and when I went to rinse it off "Me face felt like a baby bottom".

As with all other InstaNatural products they make very high quality products with allorganic ingredients and the value of this mask is surely to last you for many facials at 160z. 



I would highly recommend this product as I would all of their other products.
Ye gunna not be disappointed I tell ya!!

CHECK OUT THIS AND OTHER PRODUCTS

Popular Posts