Hyaluronic Acid Serum + 2.5% Retinol Serum Review Body Merry

*The opinions expressed here are my own. I receive no other compensation for my review other than  a free product.*




These days I am learning more and more of the real benefit serums have on my skin over creams, balms, oils and other methods of giving my skin moisture. 

Hyaluronic acid is a polysaccharid found naturally in the human body. It not only helps cushion and lubricate joints, but is also a major component of skin tissue. The skin holds almost fifty percent of your body’s hyaluronic acid in the skin. It is also found in joints connective tissues and eye fluids. Hyaluronic Acid Serums not only plump and moisturizing skin, they also help heal and comfort skin. 

When i first went to try the retinol serum i noticed it had more of a gooey effect not like others I have tried before and I also have to say I am not a fan of the smell it resembles glue more than a pleasant citrus or lotion scent I have been used to in other serums I have used in the past. But, do not let that derail you from using this.

After a few nights of applying this product to my skin I would wake in the morning and notice a very dewy, clearer and more even complexion. My skin felt firm, hydrated and more supple than I have seen it by simply using night creams that did not have hyalaronic acid in them. I was definitely impressed with this one.
Body Merry Products

The second serum (in the blue bottle) is called the "morning dew" serum which promotes excellent hydration to kick off your day. Applied before moisturizer and makeup it serves as a wonderful foundation to your canvas before you complete your face for the day.

Similar to the hyalaronic serum in consistency and smell (unfortunately) it applies cool, slippery and sinks in very fast and I like knowing that I am giving my face it's proper nutrients for the day!!

The third in the series of products is the age defense eye cream which pack a ton of ingredients 70! to be exact.  Here are the most key ones: Peptide, Vitamins E and B5, Rose Hip Oil, Retinol and more!!


I really like the consistency of this product and it feels wonderful under the eye you can really feel all 70 of this ingredients work on those tiny lines, puffiness and tired skin and I love that there are no harsh chemicals or ingredients to irritate or harm that very delicate skin.

All in all I was very impressed with the entire Body Merry line and would recommend all 3 products.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts