Review :Even Glow Serum 20% Vitamin C-Antioxidant Treatment

This product was sent to me through BrandBacker to submit a review, I received no compensation other than the product and below is my honest review.


Summer time is the most crucial time I believe for your skin and how you treat it. 
First of all we are dealing with the sun a known source for Vitamin D which is beneficial
but too much of it can lead to damaging effects often difficult to reverse.

Sun exposure causes most of the skin changes that we think of as a normal part of aging. Over time, the sun's ultraviolet (UV) light damages the fibers in the skin called elastin. When these fibers break down, the skin begins to sag, stretch, and lose its ability to go back into place after stretching. The skin also bruises and tears more easily -- taking longer to heal. So while sun damage to the skin may not be apparent when you're young, it will definitely show later in life.

Knowing this I was more than happy to try the VALENTIA Vitamin C Skin Glow Serum with a 20% more concentration to boost the body's immune system and provides many benefits to keep skin tight, smooth and looking healthy.

I started to use this serum about 3 weeks now and I already notice incredible results, I have tried Vitamin C serums in the past and they were good but this one blows them away, I use this immediately after washing my face in the morning and pairing it with my favorite moisturizer before I apply makeup and it made my face soft, firm and ready for my makeup. I noticed a healthy, dewy glow from continuous use. 

First thing you notice about the serum itself is how concentrated it is so you really only need a tiny dollop. I also love the scent which smells of a juicy sweet orange. The serum is 98% all natural chosen specifically to enhance the Vitamin C efficacy on the skin. I found that this absorbed quickly into my skin and gave it a moist and dewy glow and as the use increased my skin is tighter and clearer as well.

Other ingredients include:

Organic Rosehip and Seed Oil & Buckthorn oil-These oils promote skin hydration and lock in moisture to protect your skin from signs of aging and improve its beauty and youthfulness. Rosehip Oil specifically has been used in medical communities around the world for those with serious skin ailments and only recently has North America learned to embrace natural solutions from our ancestors. These two organic oils are full of antioxidants and therefore act as the perfect supporting cast for our best friend - Vitamin C

RESISTEM (Plant Stem Cells) - This provides the perfect mix of protection from stress-related aging and promotes skin detoxification. Resistem will help your skin regenerate faster while protecting it from environmental stressors.

HYALURONIC ACID(Botanical) - Holding up to 1000 times its weight in water and drawing moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin ,there is not a more effective moisturizing agent on the market today. Penetrates deeply, and actives collagen production for a fresher, younger, firmer, and brighter complexion

GREEN TEA EXTRACT- The catechins in green tea are a potent antioxidant which also contribute to the overall anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant benefits of this ancient health and beauty secret.



                                                            First Week of Use
                                                           3rd Week of use
                                                           Acne scars clearing and smoother appearance
                                                           Fresh and glowing when makeup is applied

To order Valentia from Amazon click HERE



Popular Posts