Review:BA Star Cosmetics Eye Shadow Palette


Score another product through Brandbacker that i was sent to review!

This time it is for the BA Star Cosmetics Natural Eye Shadow Palette!


Pictured here is the Natural Palette created by BA Star Cosmetics

Watch my Video for a full review! FULL REVIEW AND TUTORIAL 


This palette surprised me with how pigmented it was and the colors are so vibrant and interchangeable. You can wear them paired with matte shades or totally on their own.

Shadows were smooth and buttery with a flawless application.

All of BA Star Cosmetics are very affordable and terribly underrated! Just because the pricing is low does not mean the quality is bad by any means just watch my recent review and tutorial (link above).

These are not on the market yet.... ( I know) but will be available in 2 looks Natural and Smoky and will retail for about $8.95!! ( I mistakenly quoted $2.95 in my video).

Even that is a great value and you are getting a wonderful product

DISCLAIMER: This did come with it's own primer but I used the Benefit Stay Don't Stray primer in my video(can be used with any or none!)

Thank you to BrandBacker for sending me this to review!!





Popular Posts