Review: Studio Gear Holiday (Smokey Eye) Palette

Just in time for the holidays i was fortunate to receive the Studio Gear Smokey Eye Palette to sample and review through BrandBacker.

Who is Studio Gear?-Started by Steve Rohr and John Avolio, Studio Gear is a prestigious, high end cosmetic brand featuring professional makeup brushes, revolutionary complexion formulas and a wide variety of colors for cheeks, lips and eyes.Studio Gear has been used in many photo shoots since 1996. Also in the beauty departments of Macy's, Bloomingdales, Dillard's and now Ulta.They are high quality at an affordable price.


I tried this palette for the first time when I was set to perform in a Murder Mystery.
This palette was perfect for it because of the shimmery and smokey colors. I was a character
in Victorian times and these colors fit that perfectly. Below is a picture of the look I achieved with
the colors: Frost on the Lid, platinum on the crease and coal in the inner corner. I absolutely loved the versatility of these colors and they lasted all day.

I was thoroughly impressed with how smooth and buttery the shadows were
they glided on like a dream and blended wonderfully.

After finishing the eyes, I applied the Snowy Glow on my cheeks and voila!!Watch my full review HERE

Finished Product!!
This palette normally retails for around $40 but you can get your hands on one now for $25!!

Popular Posts