Review:Apothederm Acne Clarifying Treatment

This review is on the Apothoderm Acne Clarifying 

Treatment with Smart Peptide TM technology.



Here is what the product claims and the benefits:


Active ingredient: Salicylic Acid (1.0%)

1.Helps reduce the appearance of blemishes
2.Minimizes pore size
3.Keeps skin balanced
4.Lightweight and Fast Absorbing


You would think after a certain age breakouts would end but alas this is not the case for yours truly that is why I was so glad to receive a product that I could use on my adult skin instead of the other lines of acne care that are geared toward the teens and can be very drying and very irritating after a while of using them. I have also tried the popular infomercial product that everyone raves is great for acne, and have come up with the same results. 


The first thing that impressed me about this product was that it was a clear, light serum and not a spot treatment or a lotion that instantly dries on your face and makes you look like you just took a tube of toothpaste to it. I applied it for the first time on the right side of my cheek where (pictured above) where I experience the most annoying and recurring acne right above my hairline on my cheek. I instantly liked the lightness and fast-absorbing and may i add pleasant smelling serum to the affected area and felt a light tingle but not enough to irritate or make it itch. So I applied more to other prone areas and felt it immediately absorb. 

I used this product at night mainly alone so I could give a proper review without having any additional possible reactions from a moisturizer or a spot treatment which is what I would normally use at night to help clear up stubborn blemishes. It cleared my skin dramatically within a 2 week period. I was very happy and have continued to use it as part of my daily regime. I still get the occasional stubborn breakout but now I feel armed to deal with them~
Where to get it: Apothoderm Acne Clarifying Lotion can be purchased for $32.50 from the company's website:http://apothederm.com/shop-products/



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.






Popular Posts