Review: Adovia Exfoliating Body Scrub with Dead Sea Salt and Natural Oils


This review was made possible by BrandBacker and GoPureNaturals

Designed and created by Erin Keyan who is a Mother like myself, discovered that in most products, contain toxins and dangerous chemical ingredients.
She then formulated goPure Naturals with the goal of developing products that women such as myself could be proud of and based on that concept who could ask for more?
First when you receive this tub you instantly think of Summer. Warm beaches, crashing waves and that smell of sea salt in the air.
When I first opened this tub the smell was incredibly fragrant and feminine with the right amount of Summer incorporated into it.
This Dead Sea Salt Scrub is made from Fine Grain Dead Sea Salt and deep moisturizing oils that make your skin feel deeply soft and supple.
Does it ever! I applied this scrub to my knees, legs and elbows first as they are the roughest parts and instantly my whole shower was filled with fragrant Ocean Breeze which made me just bit the bullet and apply it all over. 
You massage this in and feel a slight tingle so you know those granules are doing the work, you then rinse and feel the smoothest skin I have ever felt from a scrub ever and without it being greasy.
I do warn you since this is filled with all natural oils make sure you turn your jar over before you use this as the oil can drip or leak from the jar.

Other than that I promise the experience you will have with the Adovia Dead Sea Salt Scrub will be nothing short of a luxurious spa experience with the Summer beach flair!! Your body will feel pampered, fragrant and sexy!




I was sent this product for FREE by BrandBacker in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased review.

Popular Posts