Review: More Wonderful Radha Products Argan Oil/Fractionated Coconut oil

My experience with RADHA BEAUTY in the past few months that I have been so fortunate enough to be chosen to review their products through Brandbacker has been a whole new experience in skin care and now with the new additions of their Argan Oil and Fractionated Coconut Oil i can honestly say not only has my face been pampered but now the rest of me is too.

What  can I do with Fractionated Coconut Oil?  Benefits also include treating skin conditions like psoriasis, eczema, diaper rash, chapped lips and dry skin. Benefits also include helping to prevent acne and soothe skin inflammation. Fractionated coconut oil benefits are usually obtained by using it topically or by combining it with other ingredients to make beneficial soaps, and hair and skin care products.  This oil is versatile to use for scrubs, masks, toothpaste, hair conditioners, makeup removal and so much more!!

It can also be used for cooking as I have learned is healthy, tasteless and less messy than standard oils I really enjoyed frying chicken tenders and tossing this in salads and stir-fries.

Let's talk about their Argan Oil a minute which by the way is 100% ARGAN oil and nothing else!!
This product is also versatile and great for your skin, hair and nails. I have noticed an improvement in my cuticles and hands since using this at night before I go to bed, I also will put a drop of this on the ends of my hair to keep it sealed and protected from heat damage.

But all in all what I appreciate more about their products is the care and consideration that goes into making them by someone who grew up using essential oils herself and knows all the benefits that come with continued use.

I was sent these products for free through BrandBacker in exchange for my 100% honest and unbiased opinion no other compensation was provided other than the free products and I can honestly say that I stand behind this company and its products.






Radha Beauty has a 100% pure & natural oils line and a natural skincare line. We combine high performance with natural and healthy ingredients and partner with earth-loving, women-empowering organizations, use Eco-friendly packaging, and we never stop striving to improve our products and our impact on the world.

Popular Posts