Review:HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave -In Hair Treatment

I have been sent this product to review through Tomoson to give my open and honest opinion.




This review is on the HSI Leave in Hair Treatment with Argan Oil
My hair is like a thirsty towel so it always needs some type of moisture in it or else it becomes a frizzy, clumpy mess so I am always up to try any type of oil or serum to quench it's need. I have tried HSI prior to this review but only in small doses but i do have to say even in that tiny sample packet I loved what I used.

So when Tomoson had this up to review I was stoked.
My hair is thick, wavy and also color-treated so this was the perfect product for me.
I took a quarter size amount into the palms of my hands and rubbed together, then I applied it all over starting from mid-shaft to the ends and even to my scalp. 

What is wonderful about this oil is you do not need a large amount ( i used a little more due to the thickness of my hair) and the smell of this product is awesome it also lingers after you have styled your hair (added bonus!!)

After blow-drying and then styling with my flat iron my hair was soft, sleek and very shiny!
I applied a little bit afterwards to lock in the shine and I was good to go!

This product retails for $32.99 on their website HERE but you can get 30% off with the code LOYAL. 




                                   

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts