Product Review: Prevagen Improves Memory

 When I saw that Tomoson was offering this product that claims to improve memory I jumped at the chance. Being 42 now and regretfully not as sharp as I used to be in the memory department (I have always been one to remember names, places etc...) these days I don't recall as easily. They do say once you hit 40 the memory is the first to go!!


 So what is in Prevagen that helps boost memory? a protein derived from jellyfish called Apoaequorin (Pronounced: ā-poe-ē-kwôr-ĭn. These proteins caused jellyfish to glow when bounded to calcium ions. These proteins are necessary for healthy brain function. I was sent a full-size bottle to try over a period of 30 days but the package actually states that it does take a full 90 days to be effective, but as it were I started to see results within 2 weeks of using Prevagen.

 As a hobby and a passion I am a Murder Mystery actor, and as it stands in the last month I had to learn a whole new part and also learn a whole new play in a very short span of time. Previous to taking Prevagen I was not recalling lines as sharply and frustration definitely made it harder to concentrate.


 When I started to take these and apply some patience I found that I could recall lines and also have them come to me faster when I became stuck. Now I also have to be honest and say I didn't always remember to take my Prevagen when I was supposed to (on these occasions I would double up the next day, and i still have about 2 weeks left to go. What I do like about these there are no side-effects and no stigma. In other words no one knows anything more than I can remember things better. Want to know more about Prevagen?VISIT THE WEBSITE HERE.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts