Review on Toe Juice

First off I would like to thank Toe Juice for sending me this product to try! I had no idea what It was all about until I had a use for it(bug bites) and I was sold! The scent is pleasant( I personally love the smell of astringents) and this one smells of lemons and alcohol. I used it when I was out on my lawn all night and became a buffet dinner for all the flying insects!! Secondly, I like to know when a product is working and with Toe Juice, I felt it immediately. It stings a little bit but that's how you know it is working for you. It took away the itch, dried up the bites and I was good to go. So I decided to read up a little bit more about this stuff. I have also used a little of this on a breakout I had on my face and within the next day it dried it up completely. If you go to their webpage http://www.toejuice.com/ they give you the background on how it was made and all the uses for it, plus an incentive to try your first bottle absolutely free so don't be discouraged if you guys don't win this particular giveaway there is enough Toe Juice for all!!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Popular Posts